Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dish Rag Tag & WOW

Well, I guess since I'm now the team captain of Team 8 for the Dishrag tag, I should update the blog.


There just hasn't been too much to blog about. Time has just gone by too fast.


I have actually been knitting and have finished a few things. Of course they all need to be washeed and blocked. Mayble I'll get that done and then I'll try to get some pictures taken. I finished my Sugar Maple Shawl out of Nature Wool. I also finished the Foutain Lace Hat that I knit as a sample for a class I'll be teaching this fall at In the Making. Lastly I just finished Tudora last night, but I still need to find a button.


I'll leave you with a picture of Lucky trying to fit in a box.

3 comments:

grace said...

OMG! You really blogged! *faints*

Bubblesknits said...

The sky is falling! The sky is falling! Just joking, don't hit me. ;-) Love the picture of the Lucky-In-The-Box.

Jane said...

Knit fast Captain Suzanne!