Friday, August 15, 2008

Thank God it is Friday!!


My friend Darlene is good for getting me into all kinds of trouble (She will swear she isn’t. but really she is).   Yesterday, she sent my name in for the Trick or Treat Sock Swap.  Well, you know me, I'll just blindly follow along.  It sounds like fun and I've already found the first item for my swap partner.  It is been a while since I've been a part of a swap.  Now all we need to do is get Jessi to dye us up some Halloween yarn and I think we will be set.

I'm going to try to rest and relax this weekend.  I'm going to go to dinner with my family tonight and then come home and watch Michael Phelps hopefully win his seventh gold medal of these games.  Is it just me or is he a great specimen of eye candy.  Tomorrow's schedule includes cleaning my room and doing some laundry (and of course a little knitting) and then we have a Back to School Bash at my nephew's school.  

As for knitting, now that the Lotus Blossom tank is completed, I've re-cast on for my Juliet.  I frogged it last night because I was convinced at the moment that I was making the wrong size, but now that I've started over, I think I was making the same size all along.  This is my problem with allowing projects to lie dormant for so long.  After Juliet is done, I have in my mind that I'm going to cast on for the Circle Vest in my Noro Silk Garden that I bought last weekend on my yarn expedition.

I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

2 comments:

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Now see??? Just the thought of me got your knitting all wonky!! LOL!!!

Hmmmm.....maybe we can get Jessi to add to that some custom Halloween markers too!!!

Have a good weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubblesknits said...

Y'all are just planning on keeping me busy, huh?