Friday, August 08, 2008

I'm such a little sheep...

You know sheep have to be led around? Well I feel that way some days. What other explanation would there be as to why I signed up for Dishrag tag the sequel and Mystery Stole 4. Can we say peer pressure? LOL

I know I've been absent for a while now, but I'm going to try to do better. The last couple of months have been very busy, but I have gotten some knitting done and some reading done. I've finished four pairs of socks (not all of them were started in the last two months) and I have been working on my Lotus Blossum tank. I have been to DC, Chattanooga and the Beach. All the trips were fun and I hope to update you on some of the stories soon.

Tomorrow I'm headed to Tuscaloosa with a couple of friends to visit Serendipity Needleworks. Ellen is moving to a new location next weekend and is having a sale, so we are headed down there to see what we can find.

3 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

BAAAA!!!

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Ahhh.....Peer Pressure!! LOL!!

Lisa L said...

Hi Suzanne! I'm on your Dishrag Tag Team 13. I see you're a member of Knitters for Knockers - I was a test knitter for the Hibiscus pattern - it is awesome!