- Vegas Trip over Memorial Day weekend was lots of fun and exactly what I needed. I needed to run away from home.
- I don't get to run away from home for another month.
- Car has been costing money to fix (not too bad yet)
- Toxic Person has been ranting and raving lately (ok, they just haven't stopped, this is really no different from usual). This person regularly keeps everyone in my family upset over some drama they create almost every day. Their latest claim is that they have basically said that they don't think I'm a Christian like they are. Well, that is just a load of bull. My relationship with Christ is personal and I don't feel the need to be at the church everytime the doors are open (their words not mine) to prove it. While they are there "every time the doors are open" it certainly is not evident in their behavior or the way they treat others. I'm really at a huge loss as to how to deal with my anger and frustration over this situation.
- My mom's favorite cat is quite ill and at one point in time we were looking at the possibility of having all of her cats put to sleep because they thought he had Feline Leukemia or Feline HIV. He has been at Auburn University all week at their Vet Clinic (for those not in the south it is one of the absolute best places to take a terminal/seriously ill animal). Fortunately, both have been ruled out, but they still have no idea what is wrong with him.
- I did have a great time going to see Sex in the City with my Girls last weekend.
- I did get a fantastic skein of bright yellow yarn for my June Sock Club selection from DkKnits named especially for me. The yarn is named Suzanne Sunshine. Which I thought was hilarious since I call everyone Sunshine.
- I haven't done much knitting lately, there has been just too much other junk going on. I did pick back up my Be My Valentine socks and I have turned the heel on the second sock.
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Sorry, I just haven't been in the mind frame to post. I try not to post about the things that are stressing me out, so therefore I haven't been posting. Here is a short summary of what has been going on:
Posted by Suzanne B at 7:35 PM