- The Nashville trip was awesome. (I actually have pictures I'll post later)
- I'm doing fairly well on not buying yarn (I didn't say I would totally stop)
- My family's toxic person is acting a butt again (really is that such a surprise???)
- My friend Jill could use some serious lovin'
- I started on a tank with the new Noro Yarn I bought last week (It was the only yarn I bought last week, so that is better than usual)
- I still haven't finished my Monkey socks for the DkKnits KAL
- I've been on a kick of crocheting "warshrags" - what is that all about, I don't crochet.
I promise I'll add more details later, but I didn't want everyone (ahem....Jessie) thinking I was under a rock somewhere. Seriously, Thanks to everyone who has expressed concerned over me not blogging much lately and checking on me. It really does mean a lot to me that people are concerned about me. Love Ya'll!!!!