Monday, April 21, 2008

Bad Blogger

Ok, so lately I have sucked at the blogging thing. Just a quick update and I promise to post more later.

  • The Nashville trip was awesome. (I actually have pictures I'll post later)
  • I'm doing fairly well on not buying yarn (I didn't say I would totally stop)
  • My family's toxic person is acting a butt again (really is that such a surprise???)
  • My friend Jill could use some serious lovin'
  • I started on a tank with the new Noro Yarn I bought last week (It was the only yarn I bought last week, so that is better than usual)
  • I still haven't finished my Monkey socks for the DkKnits KAL
  • I've been on a kick of crocheting "warshrags" - what is that all about, I don't crochet.

I promise I'll add more details later, but I didn't want everyone (ahem....Jessie) thinking I was under a rock somewhere. Seriously, Thanks to everyone who has expressed concerned over me not blogging much lately and checking on me. It really does mean a lot to me that people are concerned about me. Love Ya'll!!!!

4 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

No. I wouldn't figure you were under a rock. Just a giant pile of yarn. ;-)

ginger said...

I'm glad you had a good time in Nashville & that you're back to blogging!

Bibby said...

I'm happy that you are still among the living. Sorry I missed you last week too!!!

Alissa said...

Hey Suzanne,
I am happy to see you back in blogland and although I did not get a chance to say hello to you on Sunday, it was great seeing you in Sunday school. Keeping you and your family in my prayers!