Tuesday, March 18, 2008

This is what Exhaustion looks like...........

Ok, This is what a girl looks like after being drug through 4 parks in three days. It was 87 degrees last Saturday. I was tired, hot, sweaty and ready to head to the airport.
We has an absolutely FANTASTIC time and the little man LOVED it. This was by far the best family vacation we have ever taken. Everyone got along, we laughed and just had a great time.

First we went to Disney Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM Studios) because that is where the Power Rangers are. We walked in just as the High School Musical 2 parade was starting. Since the little man also loves High School Musical 2, he was in heaven.


We then headed off for the land of Power Rangers. They ride out in their car and then get off, strike their poses and start to mingle. The little man got the autographs of every Power Ranger and had his picture made with all of them. While none of them are posted here, trust me we saw all of the Power Rangers.

The we strolled over and had a family photo with Mater and Lightning McQueen. This is the first ever picture we have had made with all five of us (how sad is that???).

We ran around and met more Characters to have pictures with and get autographs from and then headed over to the Magic Kingdom.

Our Guide on the Jungle Boat Cruise......


Me and the little man in line for one of the rides.


We tried to help catch Stitch when he excaped from the prisoner teleport center.


On the last day, we went to both Epcot and the Animal Kingdom.

Me and the little man.


We stood in line to meet more Disney Characters.
Here is my sister, the little man, Mickey and Myself. (Mickey even gave me a smooch!!)


Pluto


Minnie Mouse
Goofy

The Tree of Life in Animal Kingdom

Pluto out on the loose........

And Mickey telling us Bye!!

Sorry it took so long to get this post done. One of these days I'll find a quicker way to upload pictures to blogger and I've just been too tired to deal with it this week.
Like I said, we had a Fantastic time and there is now talk of the next trip.

8 comments:

J. Denae said...

I'm so glad you all had such a great time! I'm ready to go back too... Bean and I went 4 years ago and I'm sure that so much has changed. Have a nice (and restful) Easter!!

Holly said...

Glad your back and had such a good time.

Bubblesknits said...

It looks like y'all had a great time!!! I love the pictures. :-)

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

What an AWESOME trip and what great memories your nephew will have!!!! I know it was worth all the exhaustion!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you are back home!!!!!!!!

jennyhope said...

I loved the part when you said everyone got along! Love the pics!

Rani said...

I"M SO JEALOUS!!!!! It looks like you had a great time! I took the fam there last year and it was the trip of a lifetime!

Glad you all had a great time!

Did you bring your knitting? Tee hee

Bibby said...

Looks like you had a wonderful trip, but oh so glad you're home!!!

J.P. said...

It looks like such a great time! It makes me want to go back..

Thanks for sharing those pics!