Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Going to see the Mouse

That's right, it is almost time to go see THE Mouse. Since I'm going to have to go to bed super early tomorrow night (our flight is at 6:30am on Thursday Morning), I figured I had better post now.

We are almost off to take the Little Man to Disney for his first time. I'm sure we will all have a GREAT time if we can just manage to get up on Thursday.

To all my chicks in Trussville, don't have too much fun without me Thursday night. I'll see you the end of the month.

In Knitting new, I had to totally frog my Coco Knits Nikola tank. I would like the thing to cover my stomach (what is up with that??). I'll redo it, but make it about 2" longer than the pattern calls.

I have lots of new stash enhancements but you will just have to wait for the yumminess.

OOOH, I almost forgot. Go check out Bibby's blog and see the Tam she did after our class. Sunshine did an AWESOME job!! Now I'm just waiting to see Darlene and Jessi's progress at the end of the month.

I'll tell Mickey you said HI!

5 comments:

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Indeed, toast Micky for me!! LOL!!

We will miss you Thursday night and looking forward to seeing you when you get back and hearing about all your adventures!! LOL!!! AND...can't BELIEVE you are leaving us hanging about your new stash additions!!!!!!!

pjbknit said...

I like the pink theme. I know y'all will have fun with the Mouse. DH and I are going to adult Disenyland-Las Vegas, baby!

Bubblesknits said...

Progress? I have a very lovely Monkey! ;-)

Have fun playing with the giant rodent. Miss you!

J.P. said...

I am so jealous! I used to work there and miss it terribly!

I hope that your trip is magical!

jennyhope said...

i want to see pics!