Saturday, February 02, 2008

You make my Day!!


I'm so tickled! Rani gave me a "you make my day" award. I just don't even know what to say. I'm so glad that someone enjoys my various ramblings and stash enhancements. She has also started a new project called A Year in Socks where we are all going to try to knit at least one pair of socks a month. Check her blog out if you are interested in joining us. I need all the motivation I can get to try to work my way through my ever growing stash (more on that later).


OK, so now here is my list of ten of the people whose blogs I just can't get enough of (in no particular order):

Yarn Collectors Annoymous - the great enabler Darlene who is always good enough to point me toward new types of "yarn crack".

PJBKnit - Another Alabama Knitter who has the same last name as me.

Knitlog - I've know Tonni for a few years now from when we used to go the same knit night. You ought to check out her spinning now!

Alabama Fiber Dreams - The creater of the great S.E.X. & Candy yarn. Need I say more?


Coffee Yarn - I love to hear about the adventures of Oriel the kitten and see what she has been knitting.

Sheep in the City - I love to see what Stacey has been knitting and all her bags!!

NapLover - The greatest swap partner ever!

The Yarn Nut - I'm really liking the Noro socks Cindy, and yes, we will be doing a class for the loafers, just looking for a date (I mean especially since you've already bought the yarn.)

Sheepish Pleasures - I promise you don't have to behave in class Bibby!!

Deep Fried Kudzu - You need to check out Ginger's blog for all the great craftiness and Yummy sounding recipes.

I've even been lucky enough to meet half of the above mentioned blog owners when I joined the Trussville Knit Group. What a great group they are!
I need to find my camera so I can update you on the recent stash enhancements. I received my shipment of Yarn4socks club yarn today, 2 skeins from Sophie's Toes yesterday and I'm still waiting on another skein from Sophie's Toes, DkKnits, & Art Walk Sock club.

8 comments:

pjbknit said...

Thanks! You made my day.

Cindy said...

I'm so glad I make your day. Also glad you are in our group now. You are loads of fun!!!!!!!!!

Bubblesknits said...

Me, too! :-) Thanks!

J. Denae said...

Thanks!!

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Thank you SOO much for including me....you made my day...and I am ALWAYS happy to enable!!! LOL!!!

Bibby said...

Thanks girl!!! You too make my day & I look forward to getting to know you better.

Bibby said...

....and, I just want to be called "Sunshine"!!!

ginger said...

Thanks Suzanne! You *did* make my day! I am so happy you are going to be joining our knitting group & can't wait to see you next time you are able to be there!