Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Been a little distracted

Sorry everyone, I've been a little distracted with some drama that has been created in my personal life lately, but I'm becoming a grown-up this year and have tried to make some resolutions to end said drama. It is working on some fronts and not working on others. But I am trying and that is all I can do. I am very thankful for those who want to work to put this drama behind us. I've also been a tad distracted by the migraines that the constant weather fronts have been causing me.

I finally finished my Monkey socks. They are so CUTE!!! I promise to post pictures later, I'm just too lazy to go get the camera and upload the pictures. I've also completed one of my loafers and have started to work on the Annetrelac socks using the new Noro sock yarn. They are turning out quite cute if I may say so. Can we say ADD?? I think so. I can never have just one project going.

Tomorrow night is the big Ravelry demo at In the Making. I'm sure there will be lots of people there and it will be fun!

Last weekend, I went to a birthday party and then a group of us went to see Juno. It is a very cute and quirky little film. It was recommended to be by Jamie who works at In the Making. I would definately recommend the movie. The main character MAKES the movie. She should definitely win the oscar for her performance.

Ok, I promise to post pictures soon. I've received several club selections that I need to share.

7 comments:

J. Denae said...

I'm sorry that things are so stressful for you right now. (Migraines and drama, what's that like?!?) I wish I could head to 'Bama for the weekend and "force" you to take care of yourself... some knitting, some lunch, some napping. I bought some Noro sock yarn too... I am fighting the urge to hoard it. (If I knit it then I won't HAVE it anymore). I'm thinking about alternating rows of Noro and a complementary solid. Jawoll is one of my new favorite solids.

Bubblesknits said...

Aw, but being a grown-up is no fun! (Okay, so maybe it's neccessary once in a while, but ya know.) Miss you tomorrow night! Have fun!

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Hopefully now that we are back to "winter weather" your headaches will settle down and life will settle down as well!!

Looking forward to seeing your projects and all your new yarn!!!!!!!

Katie said...

Hey!

I love Juno! It is my favorite movie EVER!!! See ya tonight at the Ravelry Knit Night!

Katie

jennyhope said...

hope the drama gets better. so sorry! miss you!!

Rani said...

Can't wait for the pictures. AND (will you post your popsicle socks!?!?!) I'll do a quick search on your blog in case you already have!

What is your ravelry name?!

Hope everything is going better!

ginger said...

Oooh I can't wait to see Juno! I have heard the best things about it...even made me buy the soundtrack.

I hope all the drama gets all cleared up soon!

When will you be back at knit-night in T'ville - two weeks from now? Is that right?