Monday, January 07, 2008

S.E.X and Candy

Well, now that I have your attention. :)


I saw this yarn on Jessi's blog a while back and she just posted it for sale. Of course I couldn't resist. Here is a pic that I stole from the listing.



Isn't it Yummy!!! And yes, the name of the colorway is S.E.X. and Candy (and this is completely disease and calorie free). :-) Go over to her store and grab you some!

Yes, I know, I have absolutely no restraint, and Darlene has graciously offered to help me if I'm ever in a bind justifying a yarn purchase. We all need people like that in our lives. (laughing hysterically now!!) And she has been dropping not so subtle hints about if I would like to learn how to spin. After seeing the post on her blog about the spinning get-together, I'm almost tempted, but the key word here is ALMOST.

I also got my Art Walk Sock Club Yarn today. Fabulous as always Roxanne! Love it!

Ok, I gotta go knit some socks before the yarn takes over the house!!

4 comments:

pjbknit said...

Yeah, and Darlene says I am an enabler! But she had to have the Ruby Sapphire Darlene colorway!

Yarn Collectors Anonymous said...

I am (must spin) running for the Enabler (must spin) of The Year award!! LOL!!!

Love Jessi's (must spin) yarn and all that she creates!! (must spin).

(Darn subliminal messages)! LOL!!!

:) :) :)

Cindy said...

Ohh, I love the SEX and Candy. Great name for that!

Bubblesknits said...

LOL I like the "disease and calorie free" part.

(must spin)

;-)