Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Friends & Good Food

I've been planning to visit the Trussville Knitting group for a while now (well on the weeks I'm not a knit night at In the Making). So this afternoon, I emailed Darlene about it. Well, I would pick the one week they are not knitting, but instead were meeting for dinner at a great little Mexican Restaurant in Trussville (the name totally escapes me at the moment). I had a really good time and it was nice to put some faces with some of the blogs I read. I met Holly, Kay, Bibby, Cindy, Ginger, Jan, Darlene, Marie & Camille (**edited to add the names I had screwed up/forgot. I am so horrible with names!!!

Since next Thursday is the fifth Thursday of the month, I'll join them in Trussville for a little knitting and socializing.

6 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

I hate that I couldn't make it! The hubby is sick with the girl-child's cold (she actually shared something! LOL), so I stayed home to take care of him and the kids. Trust me...I'm really missing that margarita about now. LOL

Cindy said...

Hey Suzanne. So glad to meet you tonight and I'm so glad you are going to be at our knit night next week. I am going to take the fair isle class with you too. Can't wait.

jennyhope said...

love the new blog look!

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Looking forward to next week!! You are a PERFECT addition to our group and we'll take you anytime we can!!!!!

ginger said...

Yay! I am so glad you were able to join us - it was so great meeting you! It's going to be wonderful to have you come to knitting next time!
--Ginger

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

We all enjoyed SOOO much getting to meet you in person!!! Looking forward to next weeks Knit Night!!!!