Thursday, December 13, 2007

WWCS Topic of the week

For many people, Winter is a time of cold weather and snow - and many fun outdoor activities that can only be enjoyed during those times! What's YOUR favorite activity in Winter, and is it even outdoors??

My favorite activity would have to be sitting inside (where it is warm) watching a movie and knitting or just hanging out with friends.

Nope, no outdoor winter outdoor activities for me. One reason, is that it doesn't get cold enought in Alabama to get the snow that would be required for most of the outdoor winter activities that I can think of.

I hope everyone is having a good week.

Has everyone gotten all their shopping done? I'm done with the shopping, where I'm starting to panic is the Christmas Knitting that still has to be done. 12 days and counting.

3 comments:

HEWY said...

I did mine all through Amazon.com. You can't bet their free shipping for webkinz.

J. Denae said...

Hey there! I didn't post pictures of your package so I can reveal my identity!!!

-Jill (Your Swap Pal)

Rani said...

Can't talk . . . must knit . . . 7 more days. YIKES!