Thursday, December 20, 2007

Winter Escapes

Please post what would be the perfect vacation during the Winter Season? Would rather you head to the beach, to escape all the cold weather or want to pack your ski's and head to the mountains. You tell us what vacation you prefer during the Winter Season.

Since I'm an accountant, winter escapes have usually not been an option for me. However, I think a cabin in the mountains complete with a nice fireplace and some coffee or hot cocoa would be fabulous! Especially if there is a pile of movies and knitting in the deal. Can I go tomorrow???

3 comments:

tonni said...

Having children school age has kept me from taking winter vacations... although, once before they came along we took a nice trip to the beach. It was deserted! I like your idea of a cabin in the mountains with a fireplace, plenty of firewood, knitting and spinning. I could care less about having a TV or movies - just maybe a fully charged Ipod, comfy knitting chair and comfy bed :)

weebug said...

i'd love to be at the coast, watching the storms roll in, a nice fire in the fireplace, my family all around and no deadlines for anything!

Yarn Collectors Anonymous said...

Ohhh....I'm a winter gal...even in the summer!! LOL!! I would head for a cabin in the mountains....with snow, lot's of firewood, hot cocoa, fresh baked cookies, and my knitting of course...NO T.V., NO Cell Phone, NO Computer!!!