Saturday, December 22, 2007

What kind of crappy Christmas gift are you?

Ok, I saw this on my friend Jenny's blog and just couldn't resist. I laughed out loud when I saw what I was (since I'm a sock knitter).

You Are Socks!

Cozy and warm... but easily lost.
You make a good puppet.

I have many pictures of swap gifts and club yarn to show you, but not sure they will make it up before Christmas.

I hope that everyone has a very blessed Christmas and takes the time to remember the reason for the holiday!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Socks are an outstanding Christmas present not a crappy one! Some people just don't know what's good.

ahhhh said...

Hey Suzanne
i took the quiz and got the exact same!
Which is also very funny because i love to knit socks...and they are a great handmade gift!

See ya soon and i hope you have a great xmas!!

Katie

Anna said...

Merry Christmas!I'm a losing lottery ticket.Full of hope and promise.
But in the end, a cheap letdown.
Wish I could be socks!

jennyhope said...

what cracks me up is that you are a pair of socks!! LOL