Saturday, December 08, 2007

Are you Yankee or Dixie?

Here is a fun little quiz that my friend Marla sent me.

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/yankee_dixie_quiz.html

I took it a couple of days ago and I was 88% Dixie, but I retook it this morning when I was adding the link here and I don't think any of my answers have changed, but this is what it told me: 100% (Dixie). Is General Lee your father?

I mean really, I was born and raised in the South. Does this surprise anyone??

I'm trying to patiently wait on my December club yarns, not that I need them for any reason, but I just want them. I'm hoping I'll get my ArtWalk yarn today. I know that I won't get DKKnits or my ChickFlick yarn until next week because they were both shipping today. I did already get my yarn4socks packaged. It came with a pretty semi-solid green from Madelinetosh and a pattern from Melanie at Pink Lemon Twist.

Like I said, I don't have time to deal with them when they get here. I'm working on Christmas knitting. I need to finish up the ornament for my Alabama Ornament swap pal, and I have to finish Christmas socks. (pretty much one sock left for each person) I also have to do a pair of felted slippers for my Dad. But all the decorations are up and it is starting to feel a bit festive around here.

The little man and I watched Shrek the 3rd last night. If you haven't seen it, it is kind of cute. Definitely more humor for the adults, but the kids seem to love it.

2 comments:

tonni said...

Seems I'm 89 percent Dixie and may have Confederate ancestors :)

jennyhope said...

I am 86 percent dixie!