Wednesday, November 28, 2007

WWCS Topic of the week

What is the ideal setting for enjoying the perfect cup of coffee? Who would be there - or would you be alone? Inside or out? Morning or night? With food or just the steaming cup of joe?

The ideal setting for the perfect cup of coffee would be a coffee shop gabbing with friends. At this time of year, it would be inside (though a patio gathering would be nice in the spring or fall). It would be in the late afternoon or early evening, possibly with something sweet.

The second best time is in the book store by myself perusing through books and magazines.

4 comments:

tonni said...

Hmmm... the ideal setting to me is on the back porch with hubby, without food, enjoying the silence and stillness of the morning between 5 and 6 am. In colder weather, change the setting to the living room in front of the fire in PJ's - same time of the day.

jennyhope said...

i don't like coffee!! ha ha! I would want someone there to talk about Jesus with and other events in life!! :) someone like you girl!!

Lesley said...

I've been looking over your blog...and I must confess to a little yarn envy. You've gotten some really lovely stash enhancements there you lucky lucky knitter!

Rani said...

By myself in a clean clean house (I can't remember what that feels like).