Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's raining, It's raining

Halleluah it's raining!! I don't think I've every had a time when I've been excited that it has been raining on and off for two days, but we so desperately need it. The area I live in is around 24 inches short of rainfall this year. I mean Alabama & Georgia are fighting over water! Who would have ever thought that would happen. I really hope that it rains all week like it is supposed to. Plus the rain brought in a little cooler weather. It is finally beginning to feel like fall and I can wear my newly finished wrap.

Tonight was knit night and a great time as always. The usual characters were there and there was laughing and enabling going on (oh that yarn, yes that yarn is fabulous, you must have that yarn.....).

2 comments:

HEWY said...

This is the best type of rain too! In Helena we have had a nice steady rain that is getting soaking into the ground. Amen!

Rani said...

So you're singing in the rain - whoo hoo! Rainy days are great for knitting, too!

Thanks for you nice comments on my dog. I really appreciate it!