Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Slacking again

Well, I told myself I was going to do a better job of keeping this updated and here it has been a week again. I guess in light of when I first started blogging, a week is an improvement. I really didn't do anything last weekend, which was really nice. Sunday was a busy & lazy day. I started off at church, had lunch with my peeps, went to the knit shop for a couple of hours (was actually knitting & not shopping thank you), went by Parisians (now the evil Belk) to get makeup, Coldwater Creek because I had a coupon, and Target to get a new hairdryer (mine blew up that morning) and then headed off to the California Pizza Kitchen for Supper Club with some of my old sorority sisters. It is hard to believe that we have now been doing supper club for 15 years. We only do it four times a year, so it is always nice to get to see the ones that come and get to catch up. Ok, so maybe I did get a few things done. Saturday was a bust however. Pretty much watched Football (ROLL TIDE!) and knit. Donna, the owner of my LYS, had asked me to work up a model for a slipper using the suede soles that you sew on. She asked me to do this because she wanted me to look at teaching a class for it for gifts for Christmas. It turned out REALLY cute and hopefully I'll get the pictures uploaded from the camera and can share them with you this week.

Other than that, I have been working on a pair of socks for a Christmas present and the Hedera socks out of the Colinette Jitterbug semisolid yarn. Can you believe I actually started working on Christmas presents before December??

0 comments: