Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mood Improving

Well, I finally found the jacket I was looking for last night, so that helped some. However, the level of stupidity I had to deal with to find it did not help! I have an extremely low threshhold for stupidity. The bubble bath was great, but the book no so much so. The book I picked up was Quaker Summer by Lisa Samson. Basically it is about this woman who is married has the perfect child and is just unhappy. I so couldn't relate.

I also finally got the box from Lantern Moon with what I thought was my replacement needles for 2 broken sox sticks (in a size 1). After over a month of waiting, I open the huge box to find one straight needle in a size 5. Talk about dealing with stupidity and ineptitude!! But I will email again today and see if we can't get the matter straightened out.

THEN, Jen sent me the link to icanhascheezburger and I have been laughing my butt off since! Here is one of my favorites thus far.




I also checked my Ravelry status and there are only 448 people ahead of me now. Hey at this rate maybe I'll get my invitation before the endo of the month!!

1 comments:

jen said...

hooray!
icanhascheezburger works for just about anyone!