Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Blahs

Ever had one of those days (or weeks) where you are just in a pissy/bad mood for no apparent reason. Well that is the week I'm having. There is nothing new that has happened to put me in this mood, but I guess it is just a culmination of things that have been happening for a while now. I'm just in a funk! I tried to do a little retail therapy last night. I went to Chico's to get a jacket I've had my eye on and of course they were out of it. So needless to say, that didn't help. My girls were great at lifting my mood some during Bible Study last night, but alas, I'm still in it a bit. Today's source of comfort was a Cheeseburger and fries for lunch from a great local place. I think slowly but surely I'll get out of this funk, but there are times I contemplate running away from home. Ever had those thoughts? Maybe tonight I'll try a bubble bath and a good book and possibly going to bed early again - I have just been so tired lately, must be the ragweed blooming. Here's to hoping you are in a better mood than me.

3 comments:

jen said...

i find that the lol cats i has cheezburger site to be quite helpful when i am in these moods.

so simply go here and crack yourself up:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/

Alissa said...

If you run away from home, let me know and I will join in with you and help you with the costs! When do we leave? :)

jennyhope said...

Girl I think we all go through these funks. Get in the psalms and open that mouth and give Him some praise. I have to do that if I feel like it or not and just say some passages out loud. That and some praise mix usually help me some...oh and laughter. :0) I am going to say a prayer for you because I know what it is like and I also hate having to deal with hormones! love ya!