Monday, August 27, 2007

Making some progress

Ok, I know I keep promising pictures, but I am getting there. I hope to actually take some pictures tonight. I have actually completed two pairs of socks in the last week - my yarntini vintage socks and my Jitterbug popsicle socks. I'm almost done with the mini sock pattern for my sock class. It is just your basic sock in miniature proportions.

Donna, the owner of my LYS, In the Making, sent me home with some Colinette Jitterbug in Raspberry to knit a store model from the Free Pattern that comes with the yarn. I'm about 3/4 done with the leg and headed for the heel. I don't love the pattern because everything is done in row counts instead of inches, so I'm having to keep up with what row I'm on.

Also went to see the Bourne Ultimatum Saturday night. Good movie. If you liked the first two in the series, you will definately like this one.

2 comments:

HEWY said...

Great Blog. I love the knitting. I hope to see the next Bourne soon.

HEWY said...

Response to your comment on my blog: I went to my profile and click on blogs that are from Alabama. I checked out the recently updated to see who else was blogging Alabama. Thanks for stopping by.