Friday, July 06, 2007

What was I thinking..........

I'm sitting here wondering what I was thinking when I decided to do the Mystery Stole 3 KAL by Melanie of Pink Lemon Twist. I had decided I wasn't going to do it with beads until I looked at the tutorial and decided it can't be that hard. So off I went looking for beads and found some like I had in mind at The Bead Biz here in town. I ended up buying three different colors because I couldn't decide. Last night I finally found the black lace yarn in the stash and wound the ball. So tonight I was off and running. I managed to get through chart A of clue 1 from last week. I still have to do chart B from last week's clue and then do this week's chart. I may go blind. I think I should have used the white or off white option. I'm going blind with this black. I also wish I had purchased a different black yarn other than what I have in the stash. I'm using some laceweight yarn that I purchased from Handpainted Yarn last year, but it is not the same as Zephyr, but it was in the stash so I should use it.

I'll try to take pictures tomorrow of what I have done this far.

Other than that, there is just the usual family melodrama that is always present. This Sunday, the girls from my Sunday School class are supposed to join me at our pool for a nice girl's afternoon out.

More to come later..............

1 comments:

jennyhope said...

Can not wait to get back to Tuesdays!! Miss you and I hope you had a wonderful birthday! love jen