Thursday, June 28, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well, it has been a couple of weeks. The class I taught went OK. We had one individual who was a beginning knitter so she was a tad overwhelmed to say the least. The class is called Beginning Socks, but it is not a beginner class. The overwhelmed individual had not even really knit a rib pattern before, so there was a bit of a learning curve problem. Other than that it went ok.

This week was my birthday!!! I was off on Monday and Tuesday and succeeded at my efforts to do as little as possible. I spent time both days at the pool with a book. It was heaven. My mom took me shopping and then there was dinner with my family.

And today, I got a belated present when I found out that I won the most recent contest the Connie had on her blog. I won a skein of the much talked about Duet Sock Yarn. I told Connie the two colors I like the most and told her to surprise me. I'll let you know when it gets here.

Oh well, The Starter Wife is on now, so I gotta go!!

But before I leave, here is a picture of me and my nephew at his 6th birthday party. Check out the tank I'm wearing. It is the Sexy Summer Tank from the Yarn Girls Guide to Simple Knits. I used Gedifra Tiago that I bought last summer in Nashville.




0 comments: