Thursday, November 16, 2006

One-Word Meme

Ok, I saw this on Mim's blog and thought it was interesting. I'll have to say that it is not so easy to answer questions with only one word.

1. Yourself: stressed
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend (spouse): None
3. Your hair: red
4. Your mother: Great
5. Your Father: strength
6. Your Favorite Item: nephew
7. Your dream last night: none
8. Your Favorite drink: soda
9. Your Dream Car: Bug
10. The room you are in: dark
11. Your Ex: idiot
12. Your fear: alone
13. What you want to be in 10 years? here
14. Who you hung out with last night? cats
15. What You’re Not? mindreader
16. Muffins: chocolate
17. One of Your Wish List Items: Yarn!!
18. Time: wasting
19. The Last Thing You Did: read
20. What You Are Wearing: sweatshirt
21. Your Favorite Weather: fall
22. Your Favorite Book: Any
23. The Last Thing You Ate: salad
24. Your Life: decent
25. Your Mood: stressed
26. Your best friend: Fantastic!!
27. What are you thinking about right now? Food
28. Your car: Coupe
29. What are you doing at the moment? typing
30. Your summer: fast
31. Your relationship status: single
32. What is on your TV? nothing
33. What is the weather like? COLD!
34. When is the last time you laughed? today

I have actually taken a picture of my most recent sock, but can't find the cord to download it!!! I seem to have Connie's problem. I keep starting socks, get one done and then start another pair. I think I'm up to 5 pairs going at the moment.

0 comments: