Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I must stop the madness

Well, Halloween is over, and now it is time to get back down to business. However, I must confess that I had a little madness yesterday. The one thing I certainly don't need is more yarn. I have it coming out my ears and hidden in every imaginable and available spot I can find. I especially don't need any more sock yarn. I mean I've only completed two pairs of socks, but still I just can't stop myself. I was a member of the STR Sock Club and have yet to find the time to knit any of the socks yet. So now to the madness (it had to have been something to do with halloween)..... Yesterday I 1) registered for the 2007 STR Club, 2) bought a pair of Mostly solid yarn from Sunshine Yarns and 3) ordered some Midnight Rainbow Sock Yarn from To Knit Perchance to Dream. WHAT WAS I THINKING!!! Somebody stop me please.......(Not that you stand a chance at really stopping me. haha). Who am I kidding? You can never have too much y arn. As soon as they get here, I'll post pics. I know, I I know, that is what I always say and I'm way overdue on pics.

0 comments: