Friday, October 27, 2006

48 Things you could care less about

Ok, believe it or not, I do have some finished objects, I just need to take a few pictures. I will try to do that and post pictures this weekend. I finished my Print O'Wave Stole (for the moment, more will be added at a later date) out of Sweet Georgia lace yarn that I purchased from Connie's shop Pickup Sticks , I finished one of my slayer socks using Sweet Georgia Yarn (the second sock is half done) and I have finished one of my Voodoo Wrist warmers using Art Yarns Supermerino that I got at my LYS Knit Nouveau.

Here is a list I saw on Connie's Blog and decided to steal it.

1. FIRST NAME? Suzanne

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I'm aware of.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? At my best friend's wedding last weekend.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Most of the time.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Can't say I really have one.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, but it doesn't get updated any more than my blog does.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Absolutely Not.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Flakes.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not as much as I would like to be.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Cookies and Creme

14. SHOE SIZE? 7

15. RED OR PINK? Pink of course.

16. LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? The fact that I cry at most anything like Hallmark Commercials.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandmother.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure, Why not.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT, AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans and a T-Shirt.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? French Onion Soup and a piece of Bagette from Panerra Bread Company.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Only the hum of my computer.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Yellow

23. FAVORITE SMELL? My mom's cooking.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My best friend about dinner tonight.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Smile.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? Yes, she is fabulous to do business with.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Alcoholic- Chocolate Martini or Red Wine. Non-alcoholic -diet coke.

28. FAVORITE SPORT? SEC College Football

29. EYE COLOR? Blue

30. HAT SIZE? They come in sizes??

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, can't see without them.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Never met a Carb I didn't like.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, I don't like scary movies.

34. I followed links back through 6 blogs and could not find question 34 anywhere!

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? I completely agree with Connie, that Fall is the best.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both!

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake or my Chocolate Chess Pie

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No Clue

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No clue

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Ordinary Heroes by Scott Turow

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Dell Logo

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Studio 60 that was taped on the DVR.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My nephew's laugh.

44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Irkutz in Siberia.

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? None

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Birmingham, AL

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Stolen from Connie at Knitting Sticks who stole it from Sandra, who stole it from Cara, who stole it from........

1 comments:

Connie said...

So now I know more about you..........see someone reads your blog! Keep it up - you're bookmarked now!