Sunday, December 31, 2006
I'm going to attempt to join the 2007 de-stash that Wendy recommends. The details are on her blog. The truth is that I have about 5 sweater boxes full of yarn for projects that I intended to start and just never did. If I keep this pace up, I won't have enough places to put everything. I also like that sock yarn is not stash (not that I don't have about 20 skeins or more stashed).
Everyone have a very safe and wonderful new Year!
Sunday, November 19, 2006
This is my first sock finished using my Sweet Georgia Yarn that I got from Connie at Pickup Sticks. This is Felicia's superwash yarn in the Angel Colorway. Now all I have to do is finish the second sock. I must say, that it is not as easy to take a picture of yourself wearing a sock as you would think.
Thursday, November 16, 2006
1. Yourself: stressed
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend (spouse): None
3. Your hair: red
4. Your mother: Great
5. Your Father: strength
6. Your Favorite Item: nephew
7. Your dream last night: none
8. Your Favorite drink: soda
9. Your Dream Car: Bug
10. The room you are in: dark
11. Your Ex: idiot
12. Your fear: alone
13. What you want to be in 10 years? here
14. Who you hung out with last night? cats
15. What You’re Not? mindreader
16. Muffins: chocolate
17. One of Your Wish List Items: Yarn!!
18. Time: wasting
19. The Last Thing You Did: read
20. What You Are Wearing: sweatshirt
21. Your Favorite Weather: fall
22. Your Favorite Book: Any
23. The Last Thing You Ate: salad
24. Your Life: decent
25. Your Mood: stressed
26. Your best friend: Fantastic!!
27. What are you thinking about right now? Food
28. Your car: Coupe
29. What are you doing at the moment? typing
30. Your summer: fast
31. Your relationship status: single
32. What is on your TV? nothing
33. What is the weather like? COLD!
34. When is the last time you laughed? today
I have actually taken a picture of my most recent sock, but can't find the cord to download it!!! I seem to have Connie's problem. I keep starting socks, get one done and then start another pair. I think I'm up to 5 pairs going at the moment.
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Friday, October 27, 2006
Here is a list I saw on Connie's Blog and decided to steal it.
1. FIRST NAME? Suzanne
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I'm aware of.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? At my best friend's wedding last weekend.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Most of the time.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Can't say I really have one.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, but it doesn't get updated any more than my blog does.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Absolutely Not.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Flakes.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not as much as I would like to be.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Cookies and Creme
14. SHOE SIZE? 7
15. RED OR PINK? Pink of course.
16. LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? The fact that I cry at most anything like Hallmark Commercials.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandmother.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure, Why not.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT, AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans and a T-Shirt.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? French Onion Soup and a piece of Bagette from Panerra Bread Company.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Only the hum of my computer.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Yellow
23. FAVORITE SMELL? My mom's cooking.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My best friend about dinner tonight.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Smile.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? Yes, she is fabulous to do business with.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Alcoholic- Chocolate Martini or Red Wine. Non-alcoholic -diet coke.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? SEC College Football
29. EYE COLOR? Blue
30. HAT SIZE? They come in sizes??
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, can't see without them.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Never met a Carb I didn't like.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, I don't like scary movies.
34. I followed links back through 6 blogs and could not find question 34 anywhere!
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? I completely agree with Connie, that Fall is the best.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both!
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake or my Chocolate Chess Pie
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No Clue
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No clue
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Ordinary Heroes by Scott Turow
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Dell Logo
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Studio 60 that was taped on the DVR.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My nephew's laugh.
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Irkutz in Siberia.
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? None
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Birmingham, AL
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Stolen from Connie at Knitting Sticks who stole it from Sandra, who stole it from Cara, who stole it from........